@KTzone » 數碼 - 電腦軟件資源 » 曦力視頻轉換 Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate v5.1.26.0624

2009-7-7 20:04 JICKYLE
曦力視頻轉換 Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate v5.1.26.0624

曦力視頻轉換 Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate v5.1.26.0624                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   [img]http://myhome.kbronet.com.tw/darlirn/x1.jpg[/img]
XilisoftVideoConverterUltimate擁有強大至近乎完美的音視頻轉換功能,支持轉換幾乎所有的音視頻格式AVI、MPEG、WMV、DivX、MP4、H.264/AVC、RM、3GP、FLV、MP3、WMA、WAV、RA、AAC。針對iPod、iPhone、PSP、AppleTV等常用的數碼設備,更是提供了豐富的預置方案。
此外,從視頻中抓取您喜愛的圖片或者將多張圖片製作成獨特的視頻,剪輯合併視頻,剪裁視頻畫面大小,添加和調整字幕,精確添加視頻效果和水印,使您可以像導演一樣給予圖片和視頻完美的個性化詮釋。
Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate帶來的全能轉換工具和非凡轉換體驗,讓您擁有好萊塢電影般的極致享受。
[b]轉換音視頻文件[/b]
支持轉換AVI、MPEG、WMV、DivX、MP4、H.264/AVC、RM、3GP、VOB、FLV、SWF、MP3、WMA、WAV、RA、AAC、AC3、OGG等幾乎所有的主流音視頻格式;
[b]提取音頻文件[/b]
從視頻文件中提取出MP3、AAC、AC3、M4A、WAV、WMA等音頻文件;
[b]視頻製作[/b]
將多個圖片製作成視頻文件,使您從另一個角度欣賞「圖片」;
[b]圖片提取[/b]
從視頻中批量提取圖片,保存為JPG、PNG、GIF、BMP 圖片格式;
[b]支持高清視頻編解碼[/b]
不僅提供高清視頻格式之間的轉換,更支持高清到普清的視頻轉換。 [b]Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate v5.1.26.0624
[img]http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/CzRimgdb/XilisoftVU5.gif[/img]
Incrediblyeasy to use for both novices and pros alike, Xilisoft VideoConverterhas all the capabilities to give you a product withoutstanding quality:convert videos of all popular formats like AVI,MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4,H.264/AVC, AVCHD, MKV, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP, etc.,transform between MP3,WMA, WAV, RA, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG audios, andcreate fascinating videosfrom photos. The luxuriously optimizedprofiles provided by this videoconverter make it possible to watchmovies and listen to music on PSP,PS3, iPod, IPhone, Apple TV, Xboxand other digital devices.
Thevideo converter also offers additional ingenious features ofclipping,cropping and adjusting effects, adding subtitles andwatermark to assistyou to enhance movie effects and create morefeatured movies. Justdownload Xilisoft Video Converter for free torelieve you of tiresomeand time-consuming video conversion tasks.[/b]
[b]High definition, fast speed and expert conversion[/b]
[i]So enormous video, audio and picture formats supported beyond your imagination[/i]
   • High-Definition video converter
    Served with a wide range of High-Definition video formats, thevideoconverter enables you to convert video between multiformHigh-Definitionmovies, such as H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, AVCHD Video (•.m2ts,•.mts), Apple TVh.264 720P, MKV, HD WMV, MPEG2/MPEG-4 TS HD Video,etc., as well asconvert video from High-Definition toStandard-Definition for watching.
   • Super high speed to convert video
    The video converter can detect your CPU automatically andsupportsmulti-core CPU for a single task, it not only can help youconvertfiles at high speed but will also improve the speed of which thevideoconversion takes place.
   • Video and audio conversion
    No matter whether you are converting between multifariousvideoformats, convert AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, MKV, RM,MOV,XviD, 3GP, FLV, or mutually transforming among MP3, WMA, WAV, RA,M4A,AAC, AC3, MP2, OGG and so on, or extracting any audio format fromyourvideo, it can all be done with just a few clicks.
   • Transformation between video and pictures
    Produce a creative video from your favourite photos withinminutes,or create a picture collection from your movies or fun videosassouvenir/memento, to view and enjoy them with your friends andfamily atyour fingertips.
[b]Great film clipper to merge, clip and split files[/b]
[i]Make enchanting movies your way and take them to playback devices for viewing[/i]
   • Merge several files into one
    Xilisoft Video Converter increases your enjoyment with multiplefilesor clips merged into one for outputting a single long movie.
   • Clip any segments randomly
    This amazing video converter will assist you to clip anyfavoredsegments whether they are intersected or not, then optionallymerge andsort them to make a creative movie.
   • Split a single file into several
    Is a single long video file is too large for your iPod, iPhone,PSP,or mobile phone? Split it into several files by presetting time orsizeto make them fit your multimedia device exactly.
[b]Special effects to individualize video[/b]
[i]Put your creative inspiration on the movies and make them fantastic[/i]
   • Crop frame size to retain what you want only
    Crop frame size simply and fast to remove any unwanted area intheframe using this video converter just like a pair of smart scissors.
   • Personalize your video with special effects
    Want to make your movie special? Just adjust the framebrightness,saturation and contrast, and even add some artistic effectslike oldfilm or canvas.
   • Watermark your video
     Topersonalize your video, try to add picture or text watermarkwithcustomized transparency, size and position in your movie.
   • Produce video with subtitle
    No subtitle on your video? Now, you can use the video convertertoadd subtitle file onto your video, and adjust the subtitletransparencyand position to get videos with subtitles.
[b]Professional settings and optimized profiles[/b]
[i]Has the capability to ease the conversion process[/i]
   • Satisfy multiple requirements at the same time
     Select a variety of output formats simultaneously for one source, and let Xilisoft Video Converter do the rest.
   • More optimized profiles
    Luxuriant, optimized and classified profiles are offered tofitdiverse multimedia devices, and any profile can be customized andsavedas your own one for handier usage and quicker access in the future.
   • Smart Bitrate Calculator tool
    A smart Bitrate Calculator tool is offered in this video convertertocustomize the output file size exactly for compatibility withdifferentdigital devices.
[b]Easier operation and better quality[/b]
[i]Provide you easier, quicker and smarter conversion experience[/i]
   • Easier doing and better enjoyment
    Supporting multi-threading and batch process, the videoconvertingsoftware detects your CPU automatically and offers you thebest speedto convert video in a single click. And it provides you witha deluxevisual and acoustic feast with top quality.
   • Extra conveniences
    This video converter gives you more convenience and enjoyment:editsID3 tag for MP3 and WMA files; runs the video conversion softwarein thebackground; updates the video converter automatically; andoffers somany languages and skins to personalize the appearance ofyour product.
[b]Homepage :[/b]
[url=http://www.xilisoft.com/]http://www.xilisoft.com/[/url]
[b]Instructions:[/b]
1. Install Xilisoft Video Converter
2. Run the application and go to Help->Enter Licence Code...
3. Use one of the serials provided
4. Enjoy!

[url=http://cn.ziddu.com/download/345672/XilisoftVideoConverterUltimatev5.1.26.0624.rar.html]http://cn.ziddu.com/download/345672/XilisoftVideoConverterUltimatev5.1.26.0624.rar.html[/url]

頁: [1]